European Expert Group on Clusters er kommet med en opdatering på EU klyngeinitiativer relateret til krigen i Ukraine, som vi hermed videreformidler (ikke oversat):
- Registration is now open for the Clusters meet Regions workshop and matchmaking event to be held in Vilnius, Lithuania, on 26-27 April. This will be a hybrid event. A key objective will be to address supply chain challenges appearing because of the war in Ukraine.
- The EU Clusters Support Ukraine Forum continues to gather offers and demands from clusters and others related to the delivery of humanitarian aid for Ukraine and to support for Ukrainian refugees.
- The survey on disruptions in supply chains remains open for European companies and stakeholders until 25 April. We keep collecting these info in order to prepare the most adequate answers to detected shortages.
- The Enterprise Europe Network “Supply Chain Resilience” platform continues to offer a partner matchmaking tool to help companies overcome any disruptions in their value chain.
- On this EEN webpage you can find info and links on the main EU response actions on the war in Ukraine that are relevant for authorities and the cluster and business community.
- Among these are information on the Temporary Crisis Framework for State Aid that was adopted recently, on the application of competition law (Antitrust) in the context of the war in Ukraine and on recommendations for EU Member States on the recognition of academic and professional qualifications for refugees from Ukraine.